- May 6, 2014 Interactive Election Results
- May 6, 2014 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
Law Library's August Newsletter Now Available
The August issue of Legally Speaking features guides to researching Medicaid and Ohio's constitution, new online resources recently posted to the law library's website, and profiles of several special interest legal blogs. Check it out! Read more...
Prosecutor's Office participates in "National Night Out" - Tuesday, August 5, 2014
"National Night Out" 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Target Store Parking Lot 5584 Dressler Road N.W. North Canton, Ohio Read more...
July Bar Journal Article Posted
The Stark County Law Library presents "Advising Clents on Oil and Gas Leases" in the latest issue of the Stark County Bar Journal. The article is now available in the Publications area of the law library's Read more...
Legally Speaking July Issue Is Available
New law library resources on standardized DWI testing and representing veterans are highlighted in the July Read more...